Monday, November 3, 2008

We have a busy couple of weeks. But it has been a blast. We had a great Halloween. The girls looked really cute, Taylor was pajama girl with her friends, Ashley was Hannah Montana and Kylee was a curly cat. We did the monster march down town. That is where there go from store to store trickier treating. They get tons of candy. They said that there was seven hundred kids this year down town. Then after that we went out to the TA ranch for some chili, cinnamon rolls, hay rides and trucker treating. It was very fun. Well I hope everyone else had a great Halloween.

2 comments:

AuntEmmy said...

Oh my goodness that sounds like a ton of fun. I wish I could have been there! I can't wait to see you all. Are you coming for Thanksgiving?
Em

Cody said...

Melanie, this is Cody Pedersen. I found your blog because Sharee found my brothers blog. It is good to see all is going well. We have been thinking a lot about family. I sure hope we can get together someday. Take care.